Sgier + Partner employs more than 15 employees in Switzerland. Attracting the best immigration and relocation specialists is vital for the success of Sgier + Partner and thus for our clients.Apart from the enthusiasm for the work, it is the expertise, attitude and talent which lead to excellent service and thus client satisfaction. Accordingly, we place great value to the development of our employees and set high standards when it comes to the qualification, integrity, creativity and work practise. Our employees have a good education, years’ of experience in their chosen professional field. Multilingual to us does not only mean speaking German and English, it also means: French, Italian, Spanish, Romansh, Bengali, Hindi, Malayam, Portuguese and Danish.
- Antonia Sgier, Founder and owner Management of the Business Unit “Immigration and Legal Services”, 20 years’ of Immigration Expertise.
- René Rey, owner Management of the Business Unit Settlement”, Relocation Services, Sales and Marketing, HR, CIT.
Competence Team: Immigration Services
- Antonia Sgier, Management
- lic.iur. Michael Schermbach, Attorney at Law; Senior Legal Immigration Consultant
- Rino Cavegn, Blaw
- Michael Kübler, Senior Immigration & Tax Consultant
- Beat Leonhard, Senior Immigration Consultant
- Jean-Claude Ruppen, Immigration Business Controller
Competence Team: Relocation and Ansiedlungsmanagement
- René Rey, Management
- Thomas Marks, Relocation Manager
- Ulrich Bosshart, Senior Relocation Consultant
- Gabriela Laasner, Senior Relocation Consultant
- Walter Käser, Senior Relocation Consultant
- Paul Müller, Senior Relocation Consultant
- Isabelle Baur, Senior Relocation Consultant
- Catherine De Peri, Senior Relocation Consultant
FreelancerWhen it comes to large company moves or ‘group moves’ Sgier + Partner works together with selected established freelance consultants who meet our qualitative standards.
- Endrit Sadriji
- Elena Savic
Reception and offices in ZurichPhotos by Goran Potkonjak, courtesy of OOS AG